To pre order an item from our Pre Order Collection simply add the item/s to your basket and upon checkout enter discount code PREORDER and this will deduct 70% from your order total. You can even clearpay or laybuy your deposit for even more flexible payment options.

The 30% payable is non-refundable and secures items until they arrive. Once items arrive you will be sent a final invoice for the remaining 70% to be paid within 7 days unless you have opted to spread your payment using our payment plan option.

If you have any queries please let me know and if any sizes are unavailable please let me know and I will try my best to order in specially for you. 

Any handmade items ordered specially such as Sonata, Ela and Pangasa items are not covered in our refund policy. So ensure you size correctly.